Sunday 11 November 2012

I'm dreadful

I'd just like to start by apologising profusely to everyone who occasionally checks out what I post for not posting anything in almost two months. I've just started year 12 and it's insanely busy but I promise I'll post more now that I've kind of figured out how to organise time.

And I know I promise this every time I post something but I really need to study because failing General Maths would be an awful career move but I absolutely promise I'll post something fantastic within the next few days!


Until then, here's a photo of my haircut. Please ignore that it's a selfie and I look ridiculous. 
But yay short hair! 

Liv xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
Nineteen year old student from Sydney, working a lot and spending all funds on clothes.

Pages - Menu