Saturday 12 May 2012

military jackets and engineer boots

As of late I've been getting really into the semi-grunge military jacket and engineer boot look. I've been after a pair of engineer boots for quite a while now but after hours of searching the only ones I like are the Frye Engineer boots which are priced at $238 which is two and a half weekends pay for me (aw yeah eleven dollars an hour) so I think I'm going to convince mum to pay half and go for it because they are an investment and will go with my new military jacket. Which brings me to my next point. Words cannot describe my new found love for military jackets (think Kate Bosworth at Coachella 2012) I love how they can dress down a formal outfit, work so well with light floral prints and if they're mid thigh length it's just heaven. Thankfully after again searching I purchased one (or rather, mum purchased one for me) on Wednesday, all these photos attached of celebrities wearing military jackets are essentially what mine looks like. Seriously, when I get a pair of Frye engineer boots I can wear my Ksubi jeans which were yet another bargain, but I digress, my military jacket and the Frye Engineer boots (product placement anyone?) and I will be so set for winter. 


It's basically exactly the same as Kate Bosworth's. Also, side note but I also really enjoy her gumboots. 
Liv xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
Nineteen year old student from Sydney, working a lot and spending all funds on clothes.

Pages - Menu