Friday 11 May 2012

When I was about seven I decided I wanted to be a fashion designer, with little knowledge of experience in the field I drew designs in class and even started my own fashion label. Time has since passed and my career choices have changed slightly and moved more into the range of journalism - preferably as a fashion journalist but we'll see what life throws at me. Essentially this is a blog (for all the thousands of you who undeniably will read this entry) that will aim to be be a practise run for me, where I'll share the trends I adore, my recent purchases and basic things to to with fashion that I love at the moment. So yes, hopefully keep on reading there's more to come. Liv xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
Nineteen year old student from Sydney, working a lot and spending all funds on clothes.

Pages - Menu